We provide services and supports that are fully integrated and tailored to meet the specific needs of the individual, with a focus on assisting each person to live full, productive and self-empowered lives.
Malvern’s treatment services offer a comprehensive continuum of care that vary between inpatient and ambulatory services. Our treatment services are designed to address the varying behavioral health needs of each individual who is struggling with a mental health or addiction concern. Our team of compassionate professionals utilize a recovery model which utilizes the strengths, resources, coping skills and support systems available to help the individual achieve their goals.
Please visit our Locations page to identify a specific treatment facility or program near you.
Inpatient Psychiatric Young Adult Treatment
We offer an acute inpatient behavioral health program for young age adults ages 18 to 26. Our inpatient treatment focuses on the key stressors that impact young adults, provides individualized treatment, and works with each person to develop proper support, skills, and education so they can thrive in everyday life.
In a safe, comfortable, and therapeutic environment, we help young adults progress forward from the following:
- Other Mood Disorders
- Substance abuse/chemical dependency
- Early-onset psychosis and/or substance abuse psychosis
Residential Addiction Treatment
Malvern Treatment Centers has helped families struggling with addiction since 1948. We achieve treatment success through an unrivaled dedication to the clinical care and innovative treatment solutions. we provide an evidence-based, complete continuum of care for those affected by the disease of addiction. Under the Malvern umbrella we operate three inpatient detox and rehabilitation centers, as well as multiple outpatient locations.
- 24/7 Medical and Nursing Supervision
- Focus on the absence of withdrawal symptoms, stability of vital signs, and education
- Inpatient Treatment
- MAT: Suboxone (Buprenorphine), Vivitrol, Sublocade
- Women’s Empowerment Program
- Family Involvement and Community Support
- Intervention Services
Outpatient Addiction Treatment
A solid foundation is needed for a life of sobriety and happiness, and outpatient treatment is critical to continue along the path to a successful recovery. Our outpatient addiction treatment programs maintain continuity of care from inpatient to outpatient with multiple aftercare programs, which are vital resources to eliminate the chance of reverting to substance abuse behavior. Our multiple locations offer convenient access, and different avenues of support through individual counseling, community, and family services.
We specialize in:
- Co-occurring disorders, relapse prevention, family roles and relationships
- Personalized and accommodating clinical service
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- General Outpatient Program
- Addiction Awareness Program
Our community-based behavioral health programs are interventions and supports for children, youth, or young adults under the age of 21 with mental, emotional, or behavioral health needs. Through this program, we provide Individual Services, Group Services, and Evidence-Based Treatment, in a home, school, or other community setting.
Individual Services are therapeutic interventions and supports that are used to reduce and manage a child’s, youth’s or young adult’s needs that have been identified in an individual treatment plan (ITP). They help increase coping strategies and support skill development to promote positive behaviors.
Group Services are intensive therapeutic interventions that are provided mostly in a group format. They can be provided in a school, community, or community-like setting. Community-like settings mimic an environment a child might typically be in such as a school, daycare or after school program.
Outpatient Mental Health
We provide a full-range of therapeutic educational, and consultative behavioral health services with an outstanding staff of professionals from a variety of mental health disciplines. We consider the needs of the individual and understand the importance of having a good professional relationship. Our goal is to place each person with the therapist and/or doctor who seems best fit. Our clients are not simply patients, but people with intrinsic value. We work hard to help our clients reach their personal goals and to develop to their fullest potential.
We specialize treating:
- Anxiety, OCD & Phobias
- Anger Management
- Crisis Counseling
- Eating Disorders
- Marriage and Family Issues
- Grief Coping Skills
- PTSD & Trauma
- Substance Abuse
- ADD, ADHD, ODD and Child Disorders
- Behavioral Problems
- BiPolar Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
Private Alternative School
Our private alternative school meets the unique educational, emotional, and social needs of students struggling in the traditional academic environment through building supportive relationships, individualized instruction, and positive character development. We offer a robust curriculum aligned with PA state standards and approved by the PA Department of Education.
We Focus On:
- Educational Focus: We offer a small class size and low teacher-student ratios to address individual student learning styles.
- Positive Behavior Support and Counseling Services: We seek to utilize and draw upon the child’s natural strengths and the family’s available resources.
- Transitional Support: We are committed to helping exceptional students with emotional and behavioral challenges to identify and work toward future goals. When appropriate, our older students have partnered with local employers to provide realistic job training experiences.